The office is located at the national center Amputee Rehabilitation center.
Working Mechanism in the office
- The office receives medical reports by fax or electronic mail and presents them to the
- Specialized doctor and responses and made within 48 hours maximum.
- Treatment cost is estimated and communicated to patients prior to the initiation of the treatment.
- Appointments are arranged and laboratory tests and x-ray are carried out in a speedy
- manner In order to secure timely diagnosis treatment and surgical intervention.
- A representive from the office accompanies the patient at the admission time, during the
- Laboratory Tests and x-ray up to the receipts of medical prescription.
- The office follows up on the results of laboratory test and x-rays .
- Medical reports are insured upon the completion of patient’s treatment.
- The office receives patients at the airport, either by a private car or an ambulance as requested, evacuation by air is possible if required.
- Military attaches residing in Jordan and their families military staff attending advanced
- training Courses in Jordan and diplomatic missions staff and their families.
- The office receives clients from Arab and other countries that have health cooperation
- Agreements with Jordan (Sudan,Yemen ,Bahrain ,Kuwait ,Palestine,and Chad ).
- Clients covering the cost of the treatment themselves .